Napier Management Services - Coronavirus (Covid19)
As one of our valued clients, contractors, or suppliers, we are writing to you to let you know about the current procedures we have put in place during the Coronavirus (COVID19) outbreak. These measures are to help us ensure that both you and our staff, remain safe and that we are able to continue to provide our management service over the coming weeks.
We are also monitoring and acting on the advice provided by Public Health England and as such this plan will be regularly reviewed and if necessary updated and would encourage you to do so as well.
For Clients and Contractors:
- We have measures in place to enable our staff to work from home if necessary – this includes our property managers as well as our accounts team.
- For the time being, staff will remain working from the offices. Should we have to close the office we will have details on our website and on the answerphone, in our offices of alternate numbers you can contact if you are unable to email (emails will be monitored as usual).
- We anticipate that we will be able to continue to undertake a payment run monthly as usual and also continue to manage your building as usual.
- If you visit our offices, please ensure that you use the hand sanitiser provided (if still available) or wash your hands on entering and before leaving the building. In accordance with good hygiene, we will not shake your hand – please don’t be offended.
- If you or anyone you have been with recently feel unwell with the symptoms described (constant cough and/or fever), please do not visit our office or if you are a supplier please do not attend the blocks we manage – if you are a contractor, please let us know this is the case so that we can endeavour to make alternative arrangements for something we have instructed you to do.
- For the time being, we are arranging Board Meetings and AGMs as usual, however, we are minimising site visits except where they are necessary and reserve the right to cancel meetings. If this is required then we do have a telephone conference system that is easy to use if a meeting is still required.
- If you have a contractor going into your flat, and please check with them that they are well before entering and reassure them that as far as you are aware, you are not unwell either. Remind the contractor to wash their hands when entering your property.
- If you are a contractor working at any of our blocks, please ensure that you wash your hands before entering and leaving and follow all the Government guidance in terms of good hygiene.
- If you are a contractor going into a flat, and please check with the occupant that they are well before entering and reassure them that as far as you are aware, you are not unwell either and wash your hands when you go into the flat.
- If you become unwell at any stage or come into contact with a high-risk person – please let us know which blocks you have been to, in order that we can take any necessary action to advise residents.
- Where you are providing a cleaning service, please ensure that you speak to your product suppliers to ensure that you are using appropriate products to clean surfaces. Please ensure that high-risk areas such as door handles, door plates, lift controls, intercom panels and any areas where people touch are thoroughly and regularly sanitised. If we have to increase the frequency of cleaning or have to deep clean a block we will let you know.
For more information and the latest advice go to www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public Together we can help prevent the spread of the virus and we thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.
Published: Mar 2020 ← More news