Established in 1994
Napier Property Management Services Limited was inaugurated in 1994 when it took over an existing property management business started by Ian Napier, a well-known surveyor based in the Westbourne / Canford Cliffs area.
The business has expanded considerably in recent years mainly through recommendation.
Our clients include residential management company directors, right-to-manage company directors, freeholders and developers.
Our portfolio of properties covers a wide range including small freeholder owned conversions, new builds and large purpose built blocks run in conjunction with the Management Company Directors.
In 2009 we opened a second office in Bournemouth which has been such a success, we had to move to bigger premises in 2014.
In 2015 we opened an office in Southampton which has already proven itself to be a great addition.
What are the benefits of using a Management Company like Napier?
If you select the right management company they will:
- Have a full understanding of leases and relevant legislation
- Work within Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors Codes of Practice as provided by (www.rics.org.uk)
- The Association of Residential Managing Agents (www.arma.org.uk)
- Have an in-house team (and outside contractors) to deal with all aspects of managing the property
- Be able to provide full accounting facilities for budgeting, service charge collection and year-end accounting
- Deal with arrears collection and disputes between lessees in an independent and professional manner